ant Candida glabrata antibodies

Lester Pasarell Lester.Pasarell at utmb.edu
Wed Apr 23 02:56:57 EST 1997

At 06:07 PM 4/14/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Greetings
>
>I would like to know if there is a commercial source of anti C.
>glabrata monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies. Please e-mail to
>elad at agri.huji.ac.il
>
>Thanks, Danny

Just did a search by the Free Medline WEB page at url:

http://www3.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Entrez/
and at least 20 references showed up by using the term "Torulopsis" and
"Monoclonal"   I would not even try to use Candida...since it may be to broad...
if you do not have access to the web e mail me and I will atach the results
of the search to you

Lester

Lester Pasarell-Luiggi
Medical Mycology Reference Laboratory