Looking for fungal mobo postdoc

Maura Joan Meade meade at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 1 15:14:42 EST 1997

I am currently putting the finishing touches on my Ph.D. research and
expect to graduate officially in December, 1997.  My MS work involved the
physical and chemical characterization of bacterial polysaccharides as
well as microbial physiology.  For my Ph.D. research I've been working on
the molecular characterization of the biosynthetic pathway of a fungal
toxin, cercosporin.  The work involves molecular genetics, biochemistry
and fungal physiology as well as infection studies.  Most of my research
experience is broadly applicable to problems in environmental, medical,
agricultural, and industrial areas.

I am seeking a postdoctoral research position or teaching position in or
around Erie, PA.  My search area includes Erie, Pittsburgh, Cleveland,
Buffalo, and all places in between.  My resume, publications,
recommendations, and professional portfolio are available upon request.

Sincerely,
Maura Meade