VOTE

KRHartman krhartman at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 19:13:13 EST 1997

Although I have never posted to this group before, I have been a regular
reader for years because of my hobby of mushrooming. I have read all the
arguments "for" and "against" moderation, and both views have merit. This
is what it comes down to for me: Although the "porn" and "get rich quick"
posts are annoying, this is not a heavily posted newsgroup, so "off
subject" posts are easy to spot and delete. If in the future this
newsgroup gets busier, it may become more pratical and desirable to
moderate it. Until then, I vote NO.