FS: Michigan Mushrooms - new price

Stephen Longshore adjala at execulink.com
Wed Aug 6 07:51:00 EST 1997

Lloyd Watson wrote:

> I am searching for any Fungi books. . .

For Sale:

Kauffman, C.H.  THE AGARICACEAE OF MICHIGAN,  Wynkoop Hallenbeck
Crawford Co., Lansing, 1918.  First edition.  Vol I, Text, only.  A
publication of the Michigan Geological and Biological Survey,
Publication 26, Biological Series 5.  Published as part of the Annual
Report of the Board of Geological and Biological Survey for 1918.  924
pp.  Hinges weak (but repairable), covers spotted, else very good.
$75.00 U.S. (reduced from $100.00) postpaid.  This work, important
enough to have been reprinted in 1965, is scarce in this edition.

Stephen Longshore
Adjala Bookshop
Woodstock, Ontario