Differential counts of WBCs (neutrophils)

d-man dagmawii at marlboro.edu
Mon Feb 3 10:31:24 EST 1997

Helloo....

I am working on an animal model of primary pulminory aspergillosis caused
by A. fumigatus....Things are going ok except one thing...my stainig
techniques to perform a neutrophil differential count....I am using diff
quick but I am not getting a good stain..so is there anybody out there
that did a neutrophil stain on a mouse blood sample?...It would be a great
help if any of you out there know the answer to this...  Thank you in
advance...

Dagmawi