Fungus of the Month Web page

Tom Volk volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu
Wed Feb 5 19:01:50 EST 1997

Greetings from Wisconsin!  I hope you're all making it through the
winter okay.  To help your winter along, I just wanted to call your
attention to my new "Fungus of the Month" series, linked to my Fungi web
page below.  I'm just on my second month, but there's lots more info on
my web pages there also.
-- Tom
P.S.  I'm still looking for a copy of John Rippon's 1988 Medical
Mycology text.  Anyone have an extra or one they'd be willing to sell
me?  thanks!
Tom Volk                                     (000)
Dept. of Biology & Microbiology             (00000)
3024 Cowley Hall                            (00000)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse           (00000)
La Crosse, Wisconsin  54601                  (000)
volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu                        | |