GROWING FOR FUN.

Angel of Death MMunson at primenet.com
Tue Feb 18 22:17:04 EST 1997

In article <3304BA0E.2F90 at versoft.com>, CHARLIE PORRETTO
<wa4twa at versoft.com> wrote:

> IM RETIRED AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I CAN OBTAIN INFORMATION ON
> LEARNING TO GROW MUSHROOMS, PARTICULARLY SHIITAKE. I AM NOT MERELY
> INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A PRE INNOCULATED LOG BUT TO LEARN TO DO IT
> MYSELF, TO BUY SPORES, ( I HAVE ALL THE LOGS I NEED) SUPPLIES ETC.
>
> ANY INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED,
>
> THANKS
> CHARLIE

Charlie,

Try the people at Fungi Perfecti - http://www.fungi.com or call (800)
780-9126 M-F 8:30-4:30.  They will have lots of information for you and
will help you decide what supplies you need to get started.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes!

Here's...Angel of Death...to lend another helping hand.
MMunson at primenet.com
http://www.primenet.com/~mmunson