mushrooms as bioindicators

Basidium basidium at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 21:39:33 EST 1997

I am posting this recently received e-mail here as a courtesy to Jan, and
shall inform (him/her?) that I have done so.  I do not know if Jan has
access to bionet.mycology, so please be sure to e-mail, not just post
here---but post to the newsgroup also---I want to know, too!

Subj:	mushrooms as bioindicators