Simple AGAR Recipes???

Ralph D. Arnold rarnold at teleport.com
Thu Feb 20 14:50:13 EST 1997

I have used catfood (any brand of dry) and have read about people using
rabbit food pellets...use your imagination..why not other dry food
pellets?
See http://www.mtjeff.com/fungi for cultivation info.
Ralph Arnold

PS Are you subscribed to FUNGUS, free twice-monthly Internet newsletter
on gourmet mushroom cultivation.  See above URL for subscribing details.