Fungal ID

Austin Reade areade at
Wed Feb 26 12:46:59 EST 1997

For thermophiles try:

Thermophilic Fungi by D.G. Cooney and R. Emerson
W.H. Freeman & Co, San Francisco and London
1964, 188pp

Introduction to Food-borne Fungi
R.A. Samson and E.S. van Reenen-Hoekstra
Centraalbureau voor Schimmelcultures, Baarn, The Netherlands
1988, 299pp  (there is a more recent edition out now)

Fungi and Food Spoilage
J.I. Pitt & A.D. Hocking
Academic Press, New York, London, etc
1985, 413pp

No idea about aquatics.

In article <33132543.CC5 at> Steve Decker
<deckers at> writes:>From: Steve Decker
<deckers at>>Subject: Fungal ID