I need John Rippon's Medical Mycology Book

Tom Volk volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu
Mon Jan 20 09:41:26 EST 1997

Greetings from Wisconsin!  I'm about to start teaching medical mycology
this week and I need a copy of John Rippon's (out of print) Medical
Mycology.  3rd edition 1988.  I'm working with a borrowed copy right
now. Anyone have one they'd like to part with?  Thanks!
---Tom
Tom Volk                                     (000)
Dept. of Biology & Microbiology             (00000)
3024 Cowley Hall                            (00000)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse           (00000)
La Crosse, Wisconsin  54601                  (000)
volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu                        | |