David Hagerberg mik_daha at luecology.ecol.lu.sexx
Wed Jun 4 11:58:06 EST 1997


I am doing growth-test of filamentous fungi in soil. I want a 
radiolabelled substance that can be transported inside the fungus, making 
it possible to detect there the fungus grows. Any suggestions welcome.

Are there other possibilities besides radioactive substances?

Best Regards

David Hagerberg

More information about the Mycology mailing list