Readme

MEV V/D MERWE vdmerwea at intekom.co.za
Tue Jun 10 10:31:08 EST 1997

Hi, all you professors and learned people in cyberspace!

I am a Microbiology Honours student at the University of the Free State in
Bloemfontein, South Africa. My field of study is directly related to
mycology, although I am more involved in Molecular Biology of pathogenic
fungi. Could anybody provide me with a web-site address that is very
informative on pathogenic fungi? I just like to keep the cyber-edge over my
fellow-students - it helps to impress a promoter!

Albé van der Merwe
e-Mail (HOME): vdmerwea at intekom.co.za
e-Mail (UFS):    vdmerwea at wwg3.uovs.ac.za