Rare Mycology Books 4 Sale

Travis L. Moon umoont00 at mcl.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 16 11:08:49 EST 1997

Private book collector is selling his collection of rare and out of
print books on sacred mushrooms.

The collection includes a complete collection first edition special
editions by R. Gordon Wasson, the mycologist who "rediscovered" the use
of sacred mushrooms in the 1950s.

Many of these rare books are in mint condition.  All are at least in
fine condition.  If there is a book written about sacred mushrooms, I'm
sure I have it or can get it.

Any reasonable offer will not be refused.  I've already read them all,
and because they are rare, I don't mind paring with them.

Please check out my web page at:	http://www.sb.net/free/