Searching for zygomycetes and Pneumocystis carinii

Kerstin Voigt b5kevo at rz.uni-jena.de
Fri Jun 27 08:32:53 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

I´m looking for isolates of the following zygomycetous species:
Saksenaea, Sigmoideomyces, Spinalia, Spiromyces, Spirodactylon,
Dipsacomyces and Martensella. These genera are very hard to get through
the common way of a commercial strain collection. I would be very happy
if I could get a small piece of mycelium of the appropriate fungi.

Furthermore I´m interested in the human pathogenic eucaryote Pneumocystis
carinii, which taxonomic classification is very questionab> Data Missing
Hints or
suggestions, how to get 2 till 3 isolates would be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Kerstin Voigt