Verpa Lurkers

Roy Reehil reehil at servtech.com
Sat Mar 8 12:41:01 EST 1997

Jim,

Thanks for trying to put the group back on track!
Unfortunately, our winter thaw in upstate NY was curtailed by two pretty savage snow storms.
My basket and camera will remained shelved for another few weeks but,
please share any stories about your spring finds!
It will whet the appitites of we frozen funjivores... morel season is on the way.

--
Roy Reehil