Laminar Air Stations

CHRIS90277 chris90277 at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 20:57:29 EST 1997

I am a home mushroom cultivator interested in constructing a "clean air
station" using a HEPA filter to maintain positive near sterile air
pressure inside a semi - enclosed space, so that I can save time and money
on all those contaminated cultures! I know the basics but I am really
interested in the proportionality of the size of filter and the size of
the area inside the "box" or enclosed sterile area? I am trying to get the
largest possible volume of space with a 12 inch x 12 inch x 6 inch HEPA
filter. Also, does anyone know about the effectiv value of U.V. lights in
sterile procedures - The possible dangers?
Thanks in advance for all your time and help
Sincerely
-Pete