mycology books

rent is due mjsylte at
Thu May 1 10:50:24 EST 1997

Rajiv Jain wrote:
> Does anyone know of any good lab manuals on identifying different types
> of fungi?  Any books on testing methods for fungi would be appreciated.
> Thank you.

	If you are interesred in medical mycology texts these are two that I
use often.
1. Medical Mycology - The Pathogenic fungi and the pathogenic
actinomycetes THIRD EDITION by John Willard Rippon.

2. Laboratory Handbook of Medical Mycology - by Michael R. McGinnis

	Also you might want to check out the Medical Mycology Research Center
-- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Texas homepage.  The information contributed on this page is by
Michael R. McGinnis.

steve giles
Univ. of Wisconsin - Madison