Prep. of Spore suspension

Augustine_Kim at iffusubpo02.CCMAIL.CompuServe.COM Augustine_Kim at iffusubpo02.CCMAIL.CompuServe.COM
Fri May 2 08:45:02 EST 1997

To expert

I am working with filamentous fungus Diplodia gossypina.
I have a difficuty to generate "spore suspension".

I need a protocol to geneate spore of Diplodia sp.
I saw a abstract which mentioned about spore suspension for infection of
 cotton boll at Luisiana State University.

Any help will be appreciated.
You can post a protocol/references in this news-group or directly E-mail to me.

(Augustine_Kim at IFFusubpo01.ccmail.compuserve.com)

Thank you.

A. Kim