Morel growing kits...Do they work?

my.cel.ium origin at om.org
Wed May 21 11:24:20 EST 1997

Mike freightshaker <ontheroad at webtv.net> wrote:

>I am interested in getting an outdoor growing kit for morels. Does
>anybody know if they work well and what company has the best one?  Any
>advice will be appreciated because I have never grown any type of
>mushroom inside or out.

>Mike
Hi Mike, growing morels is a challenge for experienced cultivators.
You are most certainly advised to start out with a mushroom that
requires less control of light ,CO2 ,humidity and temperature levels
for the several stages of growth involved. Having said that, try these
links for further information and good luck.

http://www.gaia.org/farm/mushroom/morel.html
http://www.fungi.com/catalog2.html
peace and luv