Morel lover POISONED! [sic] Rats!

Basidium basidium at aol.com
Sat May 24 21:14:47 EST 1997


There are a huge number of possible explanations for the fact that you
became ill. Is it possible that the morels (or ONE of the morels) were
plucked from contaminated habitats? That one or more of the specimens was
somehow contaminated in the refrigerator? What is the entire list of what
you ingested that day?

I would be hesitant to draw any conclusions on the basis of this
experience.

:-Davey
(David W. Fischer)
http://members.aol.com/xerula/xprt.html
Coauthor, "Edible Wild Mushrooms of North America" and "Mushrooms of Northeastern North America"



More information about the Mycology mailing list