Please help me in this regard.

Dene Bebbington dene at bebbo.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 13:12:22 EST 1997

Wendy Ng <ydnew at mbox2.singnet.com.sg> wrote:
>VERY VERY VERY VERY UNLIKELY!!!!
>
>Kaih Bomai <bmh-kbb at jcu.edu.au> wrote in article
><Pine.OSF.3.93.971023075136.13685E-100000 at crab.jcu.edu.au>...
>>
>> I am  student and that I need to know at the current rate of
>> inter-marriage that is going  on in the world - is it possible that in
>> some time in the future.....will they be ever a particular human with
>same
>> genotype.

They are commonly known as twins. Do you know what a genotype is?

--
Dene Bebbington                    http://www.bebbo.demon.co.uk

"Beside the braes of dawn. One clear new morning. Down where the lilies
stood in bloom. I knew that I was just a stranger in this world. A wind
just passing through." - Calum & Rory Macdonald (Runrig)