need anti-fungal concentration of copper Sulfate

Peter O'Brien obrien at nospam.pharm.med.upenn.edu
Sat Oct 4 13:53:51 EST 1997

My sunroof leaked for the entire summer, and now I have a nice bouquet of
fungal flora sprouting under my floor mats.  I recall that CuSO4 can be
used as an antifungal on plants, and want to try to use it to deflower my
carpets.  Does anyone have a suggestion or reference as to the minimum
necessary concentration for the antifungal activity of this solution?

 Please reply by e-mail after removing the spamproofing phrase from my
address.  Thanks!

--
:-Pb:-P

Edit my return address to reply by email.