source for Mushroom BASKETS???

Tom Johnston rtj at fhso.navy.mil
Wed Oct 8 16:48:39 EST 1997

I have a nice 'creel' basket that a friend who works for a caning store
made for me -- it has a lid and fits over my shoulder or on a belt. I
know they also teach basket weaving classes, and one of their projects
is a "mushroom basket" .. although the picture I saw didn't look all
that useful.  Anything can be made, though.  I mentioned once that a
good looking collecting basket might be a hot item in "certain circles".

Try their web site:  http:///www.caning.com/ .. I know you can get a
catalog from there at least.

-Tom