Change in MYCOLOGY/bionet.mycology to moderated-for-spam

Alan S. Wicks NAP-4 at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 9 18:29:56 EST 1997

BIOSCI Administrator wrote:
> Use of the newsgroup for commercial purposes is prohibited.

I hope that this will be broadly interpreted since this could be used to
exclude such actually germane postings as 'books of mycological interest
for sale' or handbooks written by users that are of practical interest
to the majority of users - such as the book written by Rush Wayne on
H2O2 in mycology which I bought and am using in a commercial setting.

Sincerely yours,
Alan S. Wicks, Ph.D.
Director of R&D
Northwest Agricultural Products