Princess Diana Tragic Loss!!

canagncy at canagncy at
Mon Sep 1 03:29:07 EST 1997

Tell us who you think is responsible for the tragic loss of Princess Diana.
By taking a moment to fill out our survey perhaps we can prevent this
from happening again! You CAN make a difference!

Follow this link for survey at:<BR><A HREF="">Click here</a>

Survey results can be viewed at:<BR><A HREF="">Survey Results</a>

This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.