Mushroom I.D. book for ONtario sought

Basidium basidium at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 20:35:36 EST 1997

falkm at cadvision.com (Murray R. Falk) posted the following:

>I wish to have recommendations for a Christmas
>gift for a recipient in Toronto, who spends a lot of time two hours north of
>there, near Owen Sound.  Books in print only please, as I hope actually
to GET
>one.

I do not blush to recommend mine and Alan and Arleen Bessette's new
"Mushrooms of Northeastern North America."

For more information, see the website about this new book at:

http://members.aol.com/mycology/monena/

:-Dave  (David W. Fischer)
<http://members.aol.com/xerula/xprt.html>
Coauthor, "Edible Wild Mushrooms of North America" and "Mushrooms of
Northeastern North America" // Site Administrator, "Mushroomers Online!"