Moderation for bionet.mycology

Nathan Wilson velosa at CINENET.NET
Sat Sep 13 02:10:07 EST 1997

I received the following note on Aug. 21 in response to my (copied in
the note) from a few days prior in regard to making bionet.mycology a
moderated list.  After receiving no reply over the foolowing week and a half
I sent a follow up message reiterating my request.  Now that another week
has passed with no reply, I am once again asking you what actions I need
to take to establish moderation for this group.  I am copying the group
with this mail to keep them informed of my efforts on their behalf.
If you feel the vote that I conducted in this manner was in any way
inappropriate, please feel free to conduct your own vote.

Sincerely,
Nathan Wilson