Alabama

P Okerholm pokerholm at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 17:15:16 EST 1997

Hi,
        I'm going to the Shiitake Symposium in Huntsville in October. I'll
be there early and have all day Sunday, Oct 5th with nothing planned.
        I was wondering if there are any local Shiitake growers in the
area that would be willing to show me their operation. My operation is an
indoor sawdust based process, which I understand is rare in Alabama, but
I'm sure I could learn from log operations as well.
        I realize that tours are usually a one sided affair but I hope
this would be an information exchange. My operation is in Maine so their
would be no direct competition.
        I'd appreciate any replies through e-mail

Thanks,

        POkerholm at aol.com