mushroom farms in Houston

feedme.org/anti-spam.html cita at feedME
Fri Sep 26 07:10:46 EST 1997

I wonder if there are some mushroom farms around Houston. I am a mycology professor and a mushroom researcher at the Univ. of the Philippines. I visit relatives during sem. breaks (in fact I am going there this Oct.) and thought I would like to visit mushroom farms for exchange of information. I specialize in tropical mushrooms (Volvariella, Pleurotus) if anybody would like to try growing.

              Hungry for NEWSGROUPS??? USE feedME.ORG
         Read and Post to 30,000 groups through feedME.ORG
     FREE  FREE  FREE  http://www.feedME.ORG  FREE  FREE  FREE