Chloral hydrate

RandyFulle randyfulle at
Thu Sep 25 23:38:48 EST 1997

I assume you need it for Meltzer's Solution? While you cannot get chloral
hydrate (knock out drops) without prescription sometimes you can have a
pharmasist made the solution for you. Otherwise, try one of the biological
supplies houses VWR or Carolina Biological. Near a college........try their
mycology department.

Dr. Randy Fuller

More information about the Mycology mailing list