OMS Mushroom Show

dwheeler at teleport.com dwheeler at teleport.com
Tue Sep 30 12:42:29 EST 1997

In article <5vtu6d$m5l$1 at news.wco.com>,
  fstev~nospam~@wco.com  (Fred Stevens) wrote:

> For those not living in Oregon, is that Eugene, Portland....?

For those not living in Oregon, Tigard is about 6 miles south of Portland
along the I-5 corridor. Thus the show is actually closer to downtown
Portland than the airport.

However, for our out-of-town guests, if entering via Portland
International Airport, direct your car south on I-205 to I-5, turn north,
take the 2nd Tigard exit, and turn left. Follow your nose and the
white-painted mushroom show signs to the Tigard Armory.

Daniel B. Wheeler
http://www.oregonwhitetruffles.com