help me

Cheol-Sik Yoon csyoon at niast.go.kr
Thu Aug 13 08:44:16 EST 1998

Dear colleagues,

I'm trying to identifiy some arthropod-pathogenic fungi species. And I
need two key papers. But I can't find them in my countury.
If you have them, please help me.
The papers are : Keller, S. (1987) Arthropod-pathogenic Entomophthorales

of Switzerland. I. Conidioboulus, Entomophaga, and Entomophthora.
Sydowia 40, 122-167
Keller, S. (1991) Arthropod-pathogenic entomophthorales of Switzerland.
II. Erynia, Eryniopsis, Neozygites, Zoophthora, and Tarichium. Sydowia
43, 39-122

Best Regards, Cheol-Sik Yoon

Dr. Cheol-Sik Yoon
Division of Entomology, Dept of Crop Protection, NIAST (Naional
Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology), Suwon, Republic of
Korea
Tel : 82-0331-290-0478
E mail :csyoon at niast.go.kr