Macrolepiota and mykorrhiza

Luis Diego Gomez ldgomez at hortus.ots.ac.cr
Fri Dec 4 00:56:46 EST 1998

A report on Morchella being mycorrhizal appeared in Germany around 1992
when it was found as an ectomycorhizal symbiont of Abies in some nursery.
In my own paper describing M. herediana, usually found in and around
artificial plantations of Cupressus lusitanicus, I suggested it could be
facultative as I could see no hard evidence of mycorrhization.