armillaria

Jetilla jahpatti at terrareum.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 00:57:02 EST 1998

--------------7B4C301E21F35153F3FFB3DC

Don't know anything about culturing or extracting them, but is anyone aware
that the Armillaria mellea is bioluminescent? I found some while stumbling
around in the dark once.
Might post the article later, if I get round to typing it up.

--
Jan-erik

jahpatti at terrareum.freeserve.co.uk

--------------7B4C301E21F35153F3FFB3DC

<HTML>
Don't know anything about culturing or extracting them, but is anyone aware
that the <I>Armillaria mellea</I> is bioluminescent? I found some while
stumbling around in the dark once.
<BR>Might post the article later, if I get round to typing it up.

<P>Mike o'dell wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Dear All,
<BR>Has anybody a good selective media to isolate Armillaria sp. from infected
<BR>wood.
<BR>Thanks in advance,
<BR>beatriceh</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;