Kumbucha Tea.

peter hogan phogan at globalserve.net
Mon Dec 7 10:05:53 EST 1998

I am an Arts instructor at Sheridan College in Oakville, Ontario.
Recently a number of students were extolling the virtues of the
above"tea" and it became obvious that there was quite a lot of interest,
and many were brewing it, and openly convincing others to do the same.
In my brief and uninformed search for more information I have noticed
references to possible negative side effects from drinking this stuff.
Is this the case. Could it be that these students may be at risk from
such a brew? Is there any where I can get more reliable information on
the posiible benefits and negative aspects of this. Thanks.