A Web site about the Xylariaceae

Yu-Ming Ju yumingju at mail.wsu.edu
Mon Jan 19 15:28:39 EST 1998

Hi!  We have been working on a Web site dedicated to the family Xylariaceae
(Pyrenomycetes, Ascomycota).  So far 11 genera have been finished:
Biscogniauxia, Creosphaeria, Daldinia, Discoxylaria, Entoleuca, Hypoxylon,
Jumillera, Kretzschmariella, Stilbohypoxylon, Vivantia, and Whalleya.  The
URL is:
http://plantpath.wsu.edu/xylariaceae/default.asp
This site contains information, synoptic keys, colorful pictures, and
literature of the above genera.  For these genera we also made a list of
most published epithets which has ca. 1,200 names.  We'll keep adding more
genera to this site in the future.  We will soon work out a key to the
genera that we accept in the family.

Yu-Ming Ju
Department of Plant Pathology
Washington State University