Mushroom farming

John Aughenbaugh TheMrAugie at webtv.net
Tue Oct 13 16:16:10 EST 1998

              Dear Doctor Korf:

               This is  to compliment your thorough and knowledgeable
treatment of mycological subjects.  Neophyte that I am, I am compelled
to request of you, any information concerning the creation of a mushroom
farm.  Cornell, with its vast agricultural programs, must have this
information available.  Again your help would be greatly appreciated in
this regard.

                                Sincerely, John H. Aughenbaugh

                                                                      21
Penbrooke Drive