Air Handling

io70 at erols.com io70 at erols.com
Sat Sep 5 00:24:19 EST 1998

I know we talked about air handling back in "Fungus", but I think it
would be a good thing to go over it again.  I have several friends that
ae using HEPA filters for the filtration of incoming air.  I was
wondering if a UV light in the heat exchanger would help reduce any
spore loading, and decrease the chance of mold outbreaks.  An other
grower uses a electrostatic filter for his grow room.  I used one in my
still air room with good results.  Also, would a good solid spraying of
all surfaces (including the blocks) with hydrogen peroxide help in
controlling out breaks?