After rain, white paper-like particles

Vasos Panagiotopoulos +1-917-287-8087 Bioengineer-Financier vjp2 at tam.dorsai.org
Mon Aug 23 08:40:51 EST 1999

	After an August rain on western Long Island, we found some
white paper-like particles strewn on our cars. It seems not to match
anything nearby. While some particles even look rectangular, when your
roll them around they behave like fuzz and strands of black are there
too.  I think it's some kind of mold, except I've never seen it
before.  Is it?

				- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bioengineer-Financier, NYC
   BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian http://WWW.Dorsai.Org/~vjp2
               vjp2@{MCIMail.Com|CompuServe.Com|Dorsai.Org}
		 [DQ2K: Make the Murky Clown Frown!]