Symbiosis Congress 2000

Hans Christian Weber weberh at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Wed Feb 10 12:10:55 EST 1999

On behalf of the International Symbiosis Society, I take pleasure in
inviting you to attend the
Third International Congress on Symbiosis (TICS),
to be held from    August 13-19, 2000 in Marburg.
Contributions to all aspects of symbiosis, interactions, or associations
of organisms will  be welcome.

The official congress language will be English and no translation
services will be provided. Instructions for the preparation of the
manuscripts for papers and posters (which will be forwarded to the
session chairs and in the case of acceptance published in the proceedings
of the TICS) as well as detailed information, will be distributed with
the 2nd announcement to those who are responding to this first
announcement. Please, return the enclosed form sheet to the address
above, if you intend to participate the TICS. Each person should fill out
a separate form. If you need more than one application form, please make
copies.

If you have the possibility to use www/Internet you will find all actual
information about the TICS at our homepage
http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~b_morpho/symbio.html

--
Prof. Dr. Hans Christian Weber
Philipps-Universitaet/Fb Biologie -Spezielle Botanik-