Fungal Foray

Alex Lemon LemonA at
Fri Feb 26 14:31:29 EST 1999

That time of year again. I almost forgot.

Some may remember the book Edible and Poisonous Mushrooms by Ian Hall, Peter
Buchanan, Wang Yun and Tony Coles. It contains 200 pages of good text and 170
superb colour photos.

We at Crop & Food Research would like to make this book available at a special
rate of $35.00 soft cover and $42.00 Hard Cover. P&P is free for NZ and $5 for

You may order bay eturn email including Visa or Mastercard details or
alternatively post your cheque and order details to :
Crop & Food Research
Private Bag 4704

Have a good season