substrate formulations and processing for oyster mushrooms

Leo Harris leoha at forest.bu.aust.com
Sat Jun 5 17:12:30 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEAF73.8D8D4C60

 I am an oyster mushroom farmer from Australia looking at any different =
formulations and processes for growing pleurotus,especially selectective =
for pleurotus pulmanarius.If anyone is willing to send me this =
information please email me=20
-------

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEAF73.8D8D4C60

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;I am an oyster mushroom farmer =
from=20
Australia looking at any different formulations and processes for =
growing=20
<EM>pleurotus,</EM>especially selectective for <EM>pleurotus =
pulmanarius.</EM>If=20
anyone is willing to send me this information please email me=20
<HR>
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEAF73.8D8D4C60--