Polyporus officinalis

kc kcb at efn.org
Mon Jun 7 18:40:14 EST 1999

Polyporous officinalis may be an ?annotation? (due to reference) of the
"Fomitopsis officianlis," which was collected in the 1800's and earlier
part of the 1900's.  Only to be a source for Quinine to aid in the malaria
epidemic. I do hope this helps.  -kc

E-mail kc <kcb at efn.org>
"I am always doing that which I can not do,
in order that I may learn how to do it."-Pablo Picasso