Protected Mushroom Parks

CaptainMax at geocities.com CaptainMax at geocities.com
Tue Mar 23 11:48:29 EST 1999

Our local enviromental group has successfully campaigned to stop
logging on parts of Mt. Elphinstone in British Columbia. Three 50
hectacre plots have been set aside by the government as 'ecological
preserves'.  Mt. Elphinstone is know for its many specie of mushrooms,
well over a thousand. Check out our website at:

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Meadows/4448/

Besides the story of our campaign and  Captain Max Mushroom, superhero
mascot of the group, we also offer over 100 books on everything
mushroomy (just click on library) and a gallery of over 60 picture of
common specie.

Enjoy your visit!

Captain Max Mushroom