phytophthora

Russ Bulluck lrbulluc at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Mar 24 11:55:53 EST 1999

Which Phytophthora?

--
Russ Bulluck
Ph.D. Student

The soil population is so complex that it manifestly cannot
be dealt with as a whole with any detail by any one person,
and at the same time it plays so important a part in the soil
economy that it must be studied.
--Sir E. John Russell
The Micro-organisms of the Soil, 1923