help---identification of fungi

Brian McNett brianmc at
Tue Mar 30 13:51:43 EST 1999

In article <19990327121152.14376.00000765 at> , basidium at
(Basidium) wrote:

>Is there a good resource "list" of known anamorphs of macrofungi, particularly
>basidiomycetes and such fleshy ascomycetes as taxa in the Morchellaceae?

You might try ANATELEO

I'm not sure how complete the database is in respect to anamorphs of
Morchella, but I was suprized (and rather disturbed) to find that the
teleomorph of at least on species of Stachybotris (major bad pathogen) is
Cordyceps sinescens (traditional chinese remedy).

Hope this helps.