aflatoxins

Jorge1907 jorge1907 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 13:10:57 EST 1999

Rebecca
Yes, dear fool, I do understand this subject and that Dr. Weil has not
published anything of substance in this area.

Sigh - perhaps you understand the term "ad hominem"?  It refers to one who
attacks the person rather than their info. and you are its poster child.

I care so much that you don't like my attitude - I keeps me awake at night.
Almost as much as your ignorance that you display with such pride.

Question - why is an ignroant person such as yourself offering uniformed
opinions on a technical subject?