Mushroom identification

Andreas Gminder agminder at
Mon Nov 29 12:26:21 EST 1999

misterguch schrieb in Nachricht <81hppm$d4j$1 at>...
>How difficult is it to learn to distinguish the different types of mushroom
>>From one another?

Just by yourself with one or more books: nearly impossible.
With the help of experienced people in a mushroom society or somrthing like
that: Not too difficult, but some years time will be necessary at least.

 My wife claims to be able to do it, but she does this
>just by looking at the pictures in books.  Am I likely to be poisoned
>anytime soon?

best wishes (I really mean that!),