truffler1635 at truffler1635 at
Fri Oct 1 10:53:02 EST 1999

In article <7stods$6go$1 at>,
  "Louise Chappell" <louielouie at> wrote:
> Hello I'm a final year student writing my dissertation on aflatoxins - if
> any one out there can help me by giving good refs on the effect of them on
> the human body I'd be very thankful for the help.
The only reference I have found comes from Denis R. Benjamin's
MUSHROOMS: POISONS AND PANACEAS, noting aflavotixins affecting peanut
products. Dr. Benjamin in on-line and may have additional information on
the topic.

I'd also contact Dr. Andrew Weil (I believe in Arizona, USA), also on-
line. Dr. Weil has spent considerable time tracking down medicinal
fungi, but may also be knowledgeable about your subject.

As a non-professional mycologist, I have no opinion on the subject

Daniel B. Wheeler

Sent via
Before you buy.